Author:Uni 2 Breaking
Finding suitable student accommodation can be a little daunting, but it does not need to be that way. Did you know that there is a dedicated lettings agency which is designed to match you with your perfect NTU Property?
Welcome to NTU Property Lettings Agency!
When it comes to NTU property, the Student Accommodation Service at NTU have all the advice at their fingertips and can help you consider your options more carefully. They also offer help about University life in general, such as.
- Did you know that you need deposit protection when renting privately?
- Don’t forget to register at your local GP.
- Make a note of a local taxi service, just in case.
- Become a valued member of the community by registering to Vote in the local elections.
- Nottingham has a great network of cycle lanes and cheap bicycle hire, could this be your means of transport?
Choosing to rent a property via the University’s own lettings agency is a sensible decision because it will ensure the property provides a good standard of accommodation and is safe. The landlords are also fully vetted to ensure your time at the property is the best it can be.
The agency is all supported by a charity called UNIPOL, an organisation specifically designed to help students who are renting privately, they also have their own online letting agency,
Any final considerations?
Having the ability to look at properties online is really convenient. However once you have drawn a short list, go and visit the properties as it can help you to make better decision and highlight what features you value most in a property.
If you are not renting through the NTU property lettings agency or a similar organisation, ensure you have a professional look through your tenancy agreement, to make sure it is in-line with the standards.